- | / Save up to % Save % Save up to Save Sale Sold out In stock
LUNA Sandals - Care Tips
Here are some care tips to have your LUNAs last longer
- Most LUNAs can be cleaned using soap and water. If you have LUNAs that contain leather, you can wipe them with a dry to damp clean rag.
- Do not put your LUNAs in the washing machine or dryer.
- Allow your LUNAs to dry at room temperature overnight. DO NOT dry them near heat sources such as space heaters, open fires, or hair dryers.
- DO NOT leave your LUNAs under direct heat, in hot cars etc.
- Make sure that you adjust your laces while your LUNAs are off your foot. For more lace adjustment instructions and details check out our instructions page.